Thursday, July 17, 2008

DS Secret Wifi Button Whowhahu....

So not so long ago I've stumbled upon some videos on Youtube showing off a "secret button" in the wifi menu so I thought "I should check it out" or something like that. I did it and due to the horrible calibration my DS has on that side it was insanely comfortable to do. Older games just say "Starting simple Wifi blahblahblah" and it gives you 60 seconds for you to press the wifi button on something. This, however is not new nor something amazing. This is just a common option that the japanese can use in Japan.





What I'm trying to say is that all they did was remove a button from the menu, shrunk it, moved it to the edge, and made it invisible. Why? Because the rest of the world does not use them, thats why. Here, this is what I mean.





This is the same menu, just in japanese.

Now there is nothing more to this science or "mystery". Blahblahblah, blahblah... blah...

No comments: